Yeah, Dad put me in my high chair! Must be dinner time!
Wait...what is Mom holding in her right hand?
AHH Scarey! I must excape!
I don't like this!
I really don't like this!
I really really don't like this!
Maybe an animal cracker would help.
All done. I forgive you Mom!
Do I look like Dad?
Time to show the camera some love!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Hair Cut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
his haircut is so cute!!! he looks so big!
What did you two do to my grandson!! Can't a kid let his hairgrow down to his shoulders if he wants? Next thing, you will be banning side burns as well ;-)
Just because he's now the Old Baby doesn't mean he has to look grown up, too! I'm happy to see that in spite of the torture you put him through he's still a happy guy. What's next - waterboarding?
A big boy haircut for the new big brother! And he's still the most handsome grand-nephew we've got! Uncle Wild & Aunt Ellen send our love.
What a cutie! As I look down the rest of your blog, I realize I've been out of the loop for quite some time - it's a busy, busy life! Congratulations and a big hug to you! Welcome sweet little Addie! What a beautiful girl!
ahh...the famous bradshaw widow's peak. good to see he's got it too.
Post a Comment