Thursday, April 24, 2008

Me and the kids just hanging out at home!

5 comments:

The Williman Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cotter said...

amen. that is my life! i can't believe how big addie is! we have to get down there to see her soon! especially since the outfit we bought her probably will be too small. yea an excuse to go shopping.

Cotter said...

p.s. julie you look great!

Florence Family Blog said...

Oh Good! I'm glad Ethan likes the headbands! The pink one was actually made with him in mind! :) I wish I could be there to take pictures of BOTH your kids....baby's are my favorite though! :) I'm sure Ethan makes some killer faces now though and we could get a great collage! Maybe if me and Ryan make it down to Arizona one of these days....OR if you guys come to Utah....let us know! Pictures on us! :)

Hi, I'm Erin said...

Um, Julie, are you sure you had both of those kids? You look great! You have a beautiful family :)