Life has been busy! Sorry we haven't updated the blog! We thought that we would make up for lost time by posting a bunch of random photos from the past two months. Their is no rhyme nor reason to the sequence. Bon Apetit!

Saturday, April 26, 2008
PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Addie is and she's sleeping through the night? Very jealous mom over here, wishing her baby would sleep longer than 3 hours at a time at night. I love the pics of her in her blessing dress, so precious. You are looking fabulous as well!!
Thanks for the picture update-but I am one of the luckies that gets to see those cute kids all the time. I love Addie in her blessing dress-what a princess!
YES!!!! An update! You guys are the cutest little family and I love Addie in her blessing dressing...so adorable! We would love to meet up when you head to sd this summer. Do you have any dates picked out yet?
Hey Julie! For some reason, i can't see your pictures because they are behind your background. I can click on them individually and see them big, but I can't see your blog like normal...weird...anyway, the ones I clicked on are darling!
LOVED these! You two have the most beautiful family! I feel like a bad cousin, I haven't sent Addie anything yet! As soon as school's out the shoppiong is ON!
Love you, take care!!
Okay, so the last picture says it all...a future plumber in the family! Nice Contractor's Cleavage! Have him come see me when he's 25 and I can get him a Contractor's License! lol Great to see most of you in SD - we missed Daniel!
Great blog!
Post a Comment