Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sandals

For as long as I have known Daniel he has never wore sandals. He refused in high school to wear them, going as far as to wear his converse to the beach (no socks). After many years and much hope he has given in to the glorious world of sandals. Yes, I bought him a pair of sandals and he wears them around the house and in our garden. I have yet to convince him to wear them anywhere else but our humble abode, but one step at a time, right? I think we should have moved to Tucson sooner. It's so hot here you can't live without them. Here's a pic of of his new sandals (he refused to let me take a picture of him wearing them).

2 comments:

VA said...

Now that is a FINE pair of sandles Daniel! Go get them DIRTY!

Cotter said...

Now...I consider myself pretty high on the "understanding Daniel totem pole" given our history together and I can tell you that for as long as I have known him Daniel has lived in absolute hatred and fear of feet. I atribute this to his boycot of sandles for so many years. He hates his own feet more than any one else's also. Daniel, correct me if I am wrong. I think it's the possible toe jam that could be lingering around any corner.