I stole this post from my parents blog, but we are so proud of my brother that I thought we should add the post on our blog as well. Congratulations again B!
On Thursday, March 25th, Brian graduated from EMSTA College completing his Paramedic coursework. He passed the written national exam two weeks ago and passed the psychomotor (skills) testing today! This means he can submit for national certification followed by state certification and finally county certification and then, and only then, will he be eligible for hire as a paramedic! He has successfully jumped through every hoop that's been thrown in his path to becoming a firefighter/paramedic and we couldn't be more proud of him!!! In the meantime, he continues as an El Cajon Reserve firefighter (unpaid) and an EMT for Pacific Ambulance. Yay Brian!!! Now, go save some lives!
2 comments:
Did you guys already come to San Diego? I hope not because we are here right now! I need your email or cell numbers so we can reach each other. Are you guys on FB?
How exciting....another little boy! Little boys are so much fun! We are having a blast with Miles! Hope we get to meet up!
Yup! Sept 20th is my due date, but Bella came 2 weeks early and was big, so we are thinking earlier. Fun! I wish we lived closer to you guys! :(
Post a Comment