Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bee Stings and Big Girl Underwear

Addie has bravely passed two tests of childhood this week. Today she was stung by her very first bee and took it like a trooper. I specifically remember crying like a baby when I was stung as a kid (sorry Mom and Dad!), but Addie bravely sat still as we took the stinger out of her foot. She did not shed a single tear. As for the second milestone.... from the Undies picture you can probably deduce the girl is potty training and doing really well. Maybe there is hope for a few months of diaper free living!!!

4 comments:

Cotter said...

no diapers... wohoo!!!

Florence Family Blog said...

She is so super cute! Having them potty trained is the best...now if only I could get Bella to go, AND wipe all by herself... :)

Kristine said...

Brave little one. I haven't been stung yet *knocks on wood*...but I'm almost positive that I will cry...and I'm almost 29 years old. She's got more courage than I do. *smiles*

Tricia said...

I so amazed that she is going the potty. Thomas couldn't be the least bit interested. Yeah for you. Too bad the no diapers couldn't be enjoyed just a little bit longer. We miss you guys.