A few times in the past several months Daniel has commented on the fact that we have very few pictures of myself and our kiddos together... Now granted there are a few relevant (in my opinion) reasons why there are only a few... 1) who has time for make- up with three young kids? 2)I am usually the photographer 3)I keep telling myself I'll take more pics once I lose those 10 ok 15 extra pounds. haha! So here I am giving into the reality of unflattering pics for the sake of posterity.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Me and My Three Amazing Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are more gorgeous than ever, Julie, and don't you ever think you're not! And Ethan, Addie and Jake are the best accessories (besides Daniel) to that beauty that is you!!! Love, Mom
Lol! I love that you STILL had to take them! Couldn't Daniel have held the camera! :oP Cute cute! I have the same problem as you, that I'm not in pictures. And then the occasional few I am in, I don't like! :)
You always look great. I know how you feel about the pictures though I am in very few. I hope you are having a great summer.
Post a Comment